To apply for a role use the ‘Contact Us’ button to submit your enquiry or email email@example.com with your CV and covering note.
(Permanent or Contract Position) based in Fleet, Hampshire.
We are looking for an experienced and talented individual, who will be innovative in the future development of our product set. This is an engineering role which involves a large, complex technology stack. A contract position is acceptable but may be limited in scope.
The successful candidate will report to the Development Manager. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Investigation of new product features
• Design, development and maintenance of iOra products
• Production of outline test plans in co-operation with the QA team
• Providing feedback to and working within product engineering
• Providing technical backup to the Support team
• Good university degree in relevant subject
• 5+ years’ experience in software engineering
• Understanding of a full product lifecycle
• Competent with Visual C#, Visual C++ and Visual Studio.NET
• Microsoft SharePoint knowledge and web service skills are desirable
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience
26 days annual leave and benefits package
“The Regs4ships system with iOra Geo-Replicator® allows shore managers and ships’ crews to refer to integrated data in near real time.”
“In terms of the benefits to the Australian Department of Defence, they now have access to the full SharePoint platform capability – any time, anywhere – literally!”
“The introduction of Geo-Replicator® has enabled us to work with much improved efficiency and has now been deployed across the fleet to transforming the way we operate.”
“iOra continues to be an integral part of the Ministry of Defence, delivering essential software across the organisation. Their software delivers a one stop strategy, saving time, money and resources.”
“Providing timely updates to tankers around the world’s oceans have presented logistical problems. iOra’s solution is designed to allow us to deliver updated information quickly and efficiently.”